- In the Triune God, three persons and yet one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who has loved you with an everlasting love.
- In God the Father who made you and all that exists, who continues to provide all that you need to support your body and life.
- That God made us in His image, yet we rebelled against him when man fell into sin, thus destroying our relationship with God.
- In Jesus Christ who is both true God and true man in one person, was born to be the world’s only Savior from sin, death and the power of the devil, and who died for the sins of the world on the cross and rose again so that believing in Him you will have life everlasting.
- In the Holy Spirit who is also true God, sent by the Father and the Son to bring us into a saving relationship with God through faith in Jesus Christ and who works in our lives through the means of grace – the Bible, Baptism and Holy Communion
- That the Bible is God’s inspired and inerrant word, the only source for all we teach and believe about God.
- That we are saved only by God’s grace in Jesus. His grace is His undeserved love for you. Because of His grace God gave his Son Jesus to be your Savior and forgives all your sins.
- That Holy Baptism is a means of grace whereby the Holy Sprit works in our lives to give us a new birth as Children of God.
- That Holy Communion is the precious meal in which with bread and wine your Lord Jesus Christ invites people regularly to eat and drink His very body and blood, assuring all of the forgiveness of sin.
- That God has called us to a life of discipleship, following after him, daily growing in our relationship with him and sharing our faith with others who do not know him.