Text Message Program
Students, parents and leaders are all encouraged to sign up for our LOG Youth text communication. We use Remind101 as our free text system which is not a group text. Texting is one of the best ways for us to communicate and update you on the latest changes. Text will be limited to no more than three text per week.
What texts will be sent?
Here are some examples:
- "Don't forget to sign-up for our Mission Trip"
- "All classes have been canceled due to icy weather, be safe"
- "Have you spent time in the word this week? Take a couple of minutes now to have that time"
How do I sign up?
- Each individual who wants to receive texts must register themselves.
- Make sure that you register each communication page you want to receive.
- You can text back "Unsubscribe" at any time to stop receiving text messages from that group.
- Duplicate text messages will not be received when joining more than one group.
To sign up for Youth Ministry updates, text one of the following messages to 214.516.7197:
- Confirmation: @mrsprindiv
- Youth Ministry: @mrsprindi
- Middle School Mission Trip: @3ca97b
- High School Mission Trip: @c864b
Youth Ministry Email
We also use email to communicate events and our monthly calendar reminders. Click here to subscribe to our Youth Ministry email list.
Facebook & Twitter
We communicate through Facebook and Twitter. Please find and like us on our Facebook group page: Lamb of God Youth Ministry. This is a closed group to help us monitor comments and viewers. Check us out on Twitter: LOG Youth @youthlog3. As an added protection and safety of our youth and adults we ask our adult volunteers to not friend any of our youth on social media.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org